Over the weekend of October 12th – 14th, Mocse Credit Union will be upgrading several of our technology solutions, including our Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Mobile and Online Banking systems. We are excited about how these upgrades will better serve your financial needs. The upgrades will require some downtime and will affect the availability of our online services.
We would like to make you aware of the following services that will be affected as a result of these upgrades:
Monday thru Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Branches and Call Center – Our branches are closed on weekends and will not be affected by the upgrades. Call Center hours will be expanded October 15th through November 5th.
Fridays: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Online and Mobile Banking – These services will be affected and more information will be provided with dates and times in future communications.
- Statements – You will receive a mid-month statement in October covering the period from October 1st to the 11th. Your next statement will cover October 12th to the 31st and will have a new look.
- ATM, Credit & Debit Cards – Your cards will all work during the system upgrade weekend.
We are excited to share some of the NEW Mobile App Benefits you will have after the system upgrades:
- Great News! Credit Card holders will receive a new Mocse Credit Card that will replace your existing credit card and become available to use October 14, 2019. Activate your new card and begin using it on October 14, 2019. Your new credit card will have an added feature uChoose Rewards! You can earn points every time you use your Mocse Credit Card and redeem for merchandise, travel, activities and gift cards.
- SmartCARD App – Card controls for how, when and where your Mocse Credit & Debit Card will be used. SmartCard will also be accessible through our Mobile Banking App.
- Instant Balance – Check your balance at a glance from our Mobile Banking login screen.
- Touch ID – Fingerprint login capabilities through our Mobile Banking App.
Our goal is to keep you informed during this upgrade by mail, email, Mocse eNews and on our website at www.Mocse.org.
As always, we thank you for your membership and look forward to helping you grow financially into the future.