Whether you're paying off higher rate credit cards, taking a dream vacation or doing some home improvements, our Mocse Visa Credit Card can provide you with the flexibility you want. Plus the added benefit of uChoose Rewards!
- Credit limits up to $30,000.00
- No Annual Fee, Cash Advance Fee or Balance Transfer Fee
- Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Purchase Security / Extended Protection
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Optional Debt Cancellation Insurance
Non-Variable Interest Rate
12.90% - 17.90% APR*
*Actual interest rate will be provided upon approval of a completed Visa® application
View the entire Visa Application & Solicitation Disclosure
uChoose Rewards is a rewards program that earns you points every time you use your Mocse Visa Credit Card. You can also earn additional points for shopping at participating retailers. Redeem points by choosing from millions of options like merchandise, travel experiences and activities, event tickets, merchant gift cards, and more.
Register your Mocse Visa Credit Card at www.uChooseRewards.com today!
For more information you can view the uChoose Rewards Video Tutorial on this page.
Traveling Out of the Area?
To ensure you have continued access to your Visa Debit & Credit Card while you are traveling, please submit your travel notice using the Mocse SmartCARD app or within our Mobile Banking app by clicking on the My Cards link under the Quick Links section. Click the Travel Plan icon, and enter your travel dates and destination(s).
You can also notify us through Online Banking under Settings and then Security & Alerts.
If calling is more convenient for you, contact our Members Services Department at (209)-572-3600 or 800-44-Mocse to alert them of your travel plans.
- For lost or stolen Visa Credit and Debit cards while in the U.S. during normal business hours, please call: (209) 572-3600 or (800) 44-Mocse.
- For lost or stolen Visa Credit and Debit cards while in the U.S. after our normal business hours, please call: (800) 472-3272
- To activate a Visa Credit Card, Debit Card or ATM Card please call: (800)992-3808